Trioova brokers the interaction between Providers and Patients/Caregivers in order to ease the connection and communication. This platform allows Patients/Caregivers to book appointments through the application. Once the user requests an appointment, the provider is able to confirm, deny or rebook the appointment.
For a Provider to accept an appointment:
- Go to the section
- Click on My Appointments
- Look for Requested Appointments that have this icon (learn more about the Status Of An Appointment). Click on the desired appointment.
- You will be directed to the appointment request confirmation page
- Send a message to that Patient/Caregiver to discuss the details of the appointment (learn more about How To Send A Message)
- Once you have come to an agreement about the time and date of the appointment, click on the confirm button. The Confirm Request window will be prompted:
- Pick a Start Date and time followed by the End Date and time
- Click on the confirm button. You should receive a confirmation email and the status of the booking should go from requested to confirmed: to
That will confirm the appointment and allow you to collect the payment once the agreed interaction is completed. Once the appointment is confirmed there is no way of changing the date and times in the Appointment confirmation.
For a Provider to change an appointment:
If you want to change the dates and times of your booking, talk to your Patient/Caregiver through messaging, , cancel the previous appointment and set up a new one with the dates and times that match your needs (see instructions above)