Once an appointment is completed (learn more about Accepting Appointments), The provider has the right to either collect the payment or to not charge the Patient/Caregiver for the interaction (if the appointment did not happen).
For a Provider to collect the payment for an appointment:
- Go to the "Marketplace" section
- Click on My Appointments
- Click on the desired appointment. Notice that only Confirmed appointments can be collected (Learn more about Status Of An Appointment)
- You will be directed to the Appointment details
- Once the appointment was carried out and the service was provided, click on the "collect payment" button
- You will be prompted with the Appointment Completion window. Here you have two options:
- Choose to Not Charge the Patient/Caregiver. Then, click on the "do not charge" button. This will prevent you from collecting the amount associated with this service.
- Choose to Charge the Patient/Caregiver. Then, click on the "service rendered" button. This will withdraw the agreed amount from the Patient/Caregiver's account and deposit it into your account (that is paid out to you weekly).