To find out about the status of an appointment:
- First, you have to make sure that the desired appointment was requested (learn more about Booking And Paying for Appointments).
- Go to the section
- Click on My Appointments
Here you will see all of your booked appointments. Right next to each appointment, you will see an icon indicating the status of it.
There are 4 different status:
- Requested: This means that your appointment was received by the Provider and now is waiting for approval
- Confirmed: The booked appointment was confirmed by the Provider
- Cancelled: Either the Provider or you cancelled the appointment and so it is not valid anymore and you will not be charged
- Paid: The appointment was carried out and The Provider confirmed it, so, you were charged for the service